Assist with fundraising
In order to maintain the Bluestack Special Needs Foundation and its activities we need to raise substantial amounts of money each year.
Many people in County Donegal run fundraising activities, put money in our collections and participate in the Bluestack Challenge Walk. We unreservedly thank you for your support.
Your continued financial support is vital so that we can continue to provide the services to the many families who really need it. Be assured that the funds raised are used to help those in our community who really need help.
What other ways can you help?
- Are you a dab hand at organising quiz nights?
- Interested in running a sponsored swim?
- Good at getting raffle prizes?
- How about arranging a tea dance?
- Great at writing funding applications?
Even if you're just happy to assist with church gate and street collections, supermarket bag packing, or selling raffle tickets we'd be more than happy to hear from you.